Just a quickie post for y'all today.
Does this ever happen to you at your job?
You have an extremely long to do list (literal or in your head), growing longer by the second, but it's all related to the same project. This project has a time deadline that could potentially pass you by before you cross everything off the list, but it might not matter that you miss a few things. Either way, the project is going to be over, so you may have missed a few things, but it's over, so those items are going to disappear from your to do list either way.
I'm in the middle of a project like that right now. It's going to be over tomorrow evening at 6:30, so I'm scrambling to get all of this done, and I'm stressed like crazy, but I know there's a huge sigh of relief in my near future no matter what, so I know I'll be okay.
Maybe I should call it a "try to do" list.
No comments:
Post a Comment