Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Caffeine & You

One aspect of my job involves "meeting days". I book a bunch of meetings in Toronto, and then head in to the city for a day, have the meetings, and then usually stay for the weekend at my parents' house. It's always really nice to get out of the office, be in Toronto where you see more than 1 person when you're out walking, and keep things fresh! I really like it!

Usually these meetings are over coffee -- we meet at a Starbucks and chat about whatever it is we're chatting about. Loves it! BUT... if I'm meeting 5 different people, that's 5 different coffees. That's a lot of coffee! Combine that with the normal nerves of having business meetings, and you've got me performing on a more jittery level than I should be. There's no need for that!

So... something I've learned? Order tea on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment